Inventory is down for Bend, Oregon Real Estate
If you aren’t a subscriber to our monthly eNewsletter, it is packed with great information and current affairs. You can sign up here. Here’s an excerpt from an article from our recent issue that we thought you might be interested in! Looks like right NOW might be a great time for buyers and sellers in the Bend, Oregon real estate market based on inventory levels, building permits pulled and sales price trends.
- New construction sales dominate the market percentage wise, up significantly in Bend as a whole andNorthWest Crossing in particular.
- Absorption rates show the Bend area had 3.1 months of inventory on April 3, 2012 compared with 3.6 months the same time a year ago. NorthWest Crossing has 5.4 months, down significantly from 8.9 months at the same time in 2011.
- Central Oregon MLS quarterly and monthly statistics: Q1 2012
- 424 homes were sold in the Bend area, a gain of 7.6% over the same quarter a year ago.
- The median sale price was $194,750, a 10.9% increase compared with the first quarter of 2011.
- In all property and location categories – 1,202 sales, up 3.1% from the first quarter of 2011. The median sale price of $145,000 overall reflected a gain of 6.0%.