What is your favorite Central Oregon activity?
Spending as much time outdoors enjoying the beautiful place!
What is the one thing you couldn’t do without?
Coffee, no doubt!
Not sure if I can say this word….
When was the exact moment you knew you were a nerd?
Sitting around a conference table in Australia with a team of developers and software engineers…
Fletch, one of many
Always like a great burger…but a great Pizza takes it all! Oh, and a great IPA to wash it down with!
Since 2002, Ray has been fully committed to his real estate career in Central Oregon. Having lived in the Northwest his entire life, he brings extensive local knowledge and the passion that comes with the Northwest lifestyle.
Ray’s achievements include:
- BA in Sociology, with a Minor in Marketing from Washington State University
- Earned the Graduate, Realtor Institute (GRI) designation from the National Assn. of Realtors. This is achieved through advanced training in legal and regulatory issues, technology, professional standards and the sales process.
- Experienced in representing buyers and sellers of resort and golf course properties, investment properties, commercial properties, bare land, new construction, 1031 exchanges and homes for first-time buyers.
- In 2015, Ray agreed to become the Business Operation Manager for the Northwest Region of Harcourts. During this time, Ray was instrumental in its growth and oversaw the advancement of technology and trained over 100 successful agents.
- May of 2019, Ray reactivated his real estate license to join Harcourts The Garner Group. He brings extensive knowledge of the Harcourts tools and has a sincere desire to help his clients achieve their real estate goals.
MAKE OREGON HOME
FIND YOUR PLACE ™
BEND REAL ESTATE
— NEWS —